Laman

Rabu, 09 Januari 2013

DIY : Mukena Bag



In this time, i want to share a little bit about accidentally made this bag. it started when my *mukena bag is gone. I don't remember when exactly but after that, I always keep it in a plastic bag before putting it into my bag at every single time i go (Well, if i remember, i felt how indifferently me at that time :'( ). Later, I thought why I treat my mukena like that. Pathetic. I just realized that it's mean i more in love with my clothes than my mukena which i wore when  i faced to my Lord (Sin. It's what i feel). Therefore, i want to treat my mukena better, i return it into its place. Not into plastic bag! but into the better place :) Yup! and now I think i've had new one better :)

*Mukena (Cloak covering a woman's head and body worn at prayer)


 Now lets time for DIYer! Here we go! \(^o^)/






I wish you're more in love with your mukena and remember this following quote :)


5 komentar:

  1. following back, kak..
    salam kenal yaa... :)

    BalasHapus
  2. sama-sama ririst... salam kenal jg yaa... :)

    BalasHapus
  3. cute bag and nice ideas :D
    anw, don't forget to join my giveaway! :)

    xx,
    Missing Bee

    Join my GIVEAWAY, win a BLACKBERRY DAVIS and 2 shopping vouchers worth @IDR200K!!
    JOIN NOW, click the link below:
    http://missingbee.blogspot.com/2013/01/o2b-x-missing-bee-giveaway.html

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks Bella for stopping by! :) btw, your blog is awesome! :D

      Hapus
  4. Bagus sekali tasnya kak, bisa menginspirasi saya buat isi waktu kosong. :)

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...