Laman

Kamis, 27 September 2012

DIY : 'The Sailor' Brooch

When I saw the materials that i had, flashed in my mind to create something that sounds like 'the sailor'.Yeah... in my thought, the sailor uniform, identic with white and black stripes. then, I also had a sisal rope. what for? so let's imagine that my sisal rope as the ship rope. hehehe. the last, the finishing touch that  most representative all of it  is a button that decorated a anchor that I got when buying other materials.

Yup, let's take a look the results of my work!  'The Sailor' Brooch!


How is that? :D
  
 If you want to make it, this is the materials that you need :


Don't forget to prepare :
1.  Hot glue gun
2.  Brooch clips
3.  Scissors
4.  Sewing needle
5.  Thread


I still imagine that sailors actually wearing this brooch. hehehe
How cute imagining! ^o^








1 komentar:

  1. Salam Meri!

    waaaa I love this brooch..might make one later!
    such an inspiration!
    im ur new follower!

    chibimomoiro.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...