Laman

Rabu, 28 Januari 2015

Mahar Scrapbook


This is the first time I made mahar scrapbook, and this is the first time too i had to give my best 'thing' for my cousin's wedding. That's a great challenge and a bit nervous! :) Initially i hesitated when offered to made it, I feel didn't confidence and fear if the result would be disappointing. But my cousin kept forced me :p and alright i was melted as well :p So i took this project and started to search everything about mahar and scrapbook on the internet to find ideas, looked for the right materials and 3D frame, collected some ideas from my cousin, learned from tutorial on youtube for some details. After all of that was collected then I started to make it and it's required 2 weeks for me to finish it in my spare time.
Alhamdulillah she loved for that result! :) Thanks for my cousin who entrust her mahar to me,thanks for give me support to made it, and finally Happy wedding day for my lovely cousin, Riny and her soulmate, Ben! I hope you are happy ever after and sakinah mawadah warahmah! aamiin :D







40cm x 40cm

3 komentar:

  1. the first time bikin mahar scrapbook tapi udah kece gini, hehheheh
    good job darlinn :))

    BalasHapus
  2. Hey, very interesting post!
    We’re calling hijabers, breastfeeding moms, and fashionista to visit www.belyanza.com to get fabulous fashion hijab items! Sale! Sale! Sale!

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...